The Clinical Trials division is under the leadership of the Institute’s Scientific Director, Michael Mullan, MBBS, Ph.D., along with our clinical investigative team headed by Andrew Keegan, MD. Our clinical research coordinators and nurses are highly experienced in all aspects of clinical trials including regulatory issues, recruitment, and accurate record maintenance.
Our goal is to provide excellent trial-related patient care. Our research is conducted with strict adherence to Federal Drug Administration (FDA), International Conference of Harmonization (ICH), Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and HIPPA guidelines.
We perform primarily phase II – IV clinical research studies.
We offer multiple clinical trials that cover the spectrum of Alzheimer’s dementia:
- Early preclinical (no significant symptoms but at risk of developing dementia)
- MCI (Mild cognitive impairment)
- Mild to moderate AD (Alzheimer’s dementia)
- Agitation with AD.
- Treatment study for those not on medications yet for PD where all subjects receive treatment.
- FLUENT study- for those about to start Gilenya
- Observational study- Brief visit where a blood sample is provided and medical history is collected
Contact us if you are interested in participating in a clinical trial.
Address: 2040 Whitfield Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34243
Business Hours: M-F 9AM-5PM